terça-feira, 18 de maio de 2010

English! #2

  • What I read last week:

  • Living Dead in Dallas, by Charlaine Harris. I love Sookie Stackhouse Series! In this book, Sookie and Bill (and Eric too) go to Dallas, to do a job for the vampires there. A lot of action, new creatures, fanatic religious and kind of feelings from Eric towards Sookie (*--*). I'm totally anxious to read the third book! ;D (FIVE stars and became favourite!)




    • What I am reading now:
    Uglies, by Scott Westerfeld. I'm almost in the end of the book, and I'm loving it! This book shows how our world seems completely nonsense to the point of view of a "perfect" humanity. And shows too that the perfect is not THAT perfect. I'm loving the way the author shows how small we can be if we can only think as the others.





    • What I'm gonna read next: I still don't know exactly what's gonna be my next reading, so I will post here just one of the options! I have more than 10 books in my bookshelves waiting to be read! *-*
    Fazendo meu Filme (Making my Movie) by Paula Pimenta. This is a brazilian book! (So there isn't (yet?) an US/UK cover.) It's about a girl whom is about to travel abroad (for an exchange). I SO wanna read it *_*!

    0 comentários:

    Postar um comentário

    Obrigada por participar do blog!

     
    BlogBlogs.Com.Br